- The majority of public access printing locations across the Danforth Campus and the Residential halls participate in the same print management program. A document can be submitted for print from a laptop or desktop computer and picked up at any participating print station.
- Prices for 8.5x11 black and white and color printing are the same at all participating print locations.
- Printing allowances, or credits, are provided by many schools and programs to offset the direct cost of typical printing volumes.
Printing locations Included in the WUSTLprint program
Lab and common area printers in Danforth Campus School facilities:
- Arts & Sciences
- Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Olin School of Business
- Brown School
- Law School (available to Law students only)
Other printing locations:
- Danforth Campus Libraries
- Residential Computing Labs
- Danforth University Center
Student Printing accounts are deleted the day after the Office of Student Records changes your status to indicate you have graduated.
Black and white:
- $ 0.04 for one-sided sheet
- $ 0.06 for two-sided sheet ($ 0.03 per side)
- $ 0.25 for one-sided sheet
- $ 0.40 for two-sided sheet ($ 0.20 per side)
Printing Credits for the academic year
All Danforth Campus degree seeking students: $5 quota/year
Steps to Print from an A&S Computer Lab in Eads or Seigle
- Choose File->Print
- A pop-up PaperCut window will open. Enter your WUSTL key credentials.
- A PaperCut window will open showing your available printing balance and how much the current printout will cost.
- Press OK to send the document to the printer and charge your PaperCut account or press Cancel to cancel.