Some of the great features in WashU Sites include:
- A beautiful and contemporary theme
- There are tools for embedding Facebook content into a page in your site
- You have the option of not using the right sidebar on individual pages but instead having a wider main page area
- You can add a 'share this' link on any of your content, which is great for publicizing events
- WashU Sites has a set of slideshow options with different speeds and different animation effects to choose from and the slideshows can be on any page - not just the home page
- Adding new users (people who can log in and edit/create in your site) is simpler. They don't need to fill out a form, as is the case in Pages
- More details on custom content can be found here and more detailed directions on how to get started are here.
Ready to get started at WashU Sites?
Request your site!
(Don't want to try it yet? Continue on to Pages)